Micromemoria

27 octubre 2005

Changes

Am I becoming a scarfer?, Nope. This morning two big raccoons inside the trash container have scared me with their sounds when I was throughing what I don't need. I've said to myself "Howrl" and I've jumped backwards looking those scarfers eyes trying to find something. Cold weather is here and they need easy food before it gets worse .. and it gets, I promise. Sorry, I've not taken pictures because I was trying to get to work on time.

And so the changes are here, mesmerized by tv and receiving Mr Daniels in what could be a goodbye. Sure it is, but no worries, new welcomes are waiving hands not so far away from here.

Now I'm hearing nice songs like this:

"I guess it's time I run far, far away; find comfort in pain, All pleasure's the same: it just keeps me from trouble. Hides my true shape, like Dorian Gray." -- James Blunt -- From Back to Bedlam --


Last week preparing Halloween and this week packing. Big changes.